the high desert model home in process
down the center of the roof we've created an electrical chase.
wiring is fed to lighting, smoke detectors, and the like down
this main trunk above the decking -- and then drops down
into the decking flutes to be distributed to the individual
points. this is done to make it easier for the roofers to lay
in their rigid insulation with minimal mess on the decking
- down the center of the roof we've created an elect...
- the batt insulation comes from the roof decking ma...
- the assembly for sound abosorption looks like this...
- the roof decking is perforated in order to create ...
- the final appearance of the metalic fascia around ...
- the metal fascia pieces are attached to the wood n...
- the finished edge of the roof is a galvalume fasci...
- ▼ January (8)
- ► 2006 (57)