the high desert model home in process
the metal fascia pieces are attached to the wood nailers
around the entire perimeter of the house. Rigid insulation
will fill up the space behind the nailers and terminate flush
with the fascia. On top of the rigid insulation will be a thin
cement board to which the roof membrane will be adhered
- down the center of the roof we've created an elect...
- the batt insulation comes from the roof decking ma...
- the assembly for sound abosorption looks like this...
- the roof decking is perforated in order to create ...
- the final appearance of the metalic fascia around ...
- the metal fascia pieces are attached to the wood n...
- the finished edge of the roof is a galvalume fasci...
- ▼ January (8)
- ► 2006 (57)