the high desert model home in process
The entire structural frame is made of strong but
featherweight aluminum by Bosch. Normally the Bosch
system is used for automated assembly line robots and
test-benches but we discovered that it would be perfect
as the rust-proof lightweight structural system for a
small house. Every piece can be lifted into place by
- ► 2007 (66)
- the threaded rod sticking up is the tail end ...
- by using come-alongs to pull the pieces into ...
- a sunset peek
- the house is tucked into the hillside and just p...
- it took 1 day with three friends to erect the enti...
- 2x4 rakers are placed to shore up the structure un...
- The structure is built upside down in parts and th...
- The entire structural frame is made of strong ...
- ▼ November (9)